Cobra King MIM Wedgesview other products
Get ready for a dose of tech as part of the MIM process is to heat the head to a whopping 1340 degrees centigrade (hotter than standard forging). This is done to create a remarkably soft feel that comes about thanks to the creation of smaller and evenly distributed holes in the metal.
Key features and benefits include:
- Metal Injection Molding process for softer feel
- 50% tighter shape due to MIM process
- CNC milled face to maximise spin across the face
- Progressive grooves to optimise spin
- Additional toe relief for better turf interaction
- Available in 50° to 60° right hand and 52, 56, 60 left
The wedges really are a first in the metal injection molded process and are a fine piece of craftmanship from Cobra. Come down to the club shop for a closer look and test them out for yourself.